The Saint John Ex has been a tradition for over 125 years. At the end of every summer, Saint John Exhibition Park comes alive with exciting rides, the sights and sounds of the midway. Throughout the five-day event, we’ve got more than enough to keep even the busiest of families busy and entertained.
Come and visit the Saint John Ex, August 29-September 2, 2017
Here’s an example of what you can expect this year:
Milord's Amazing High Dive Show, Birds of Prey, Forever Memories Petting Farm, Kids Pedal Tractor Pull, Magic Bean Show, Strolling Dino and much much more! Remember- it's all free of charge and tons of fun!
- Displays and exhibits of crafts, photography, and art, homemade baked goods and preserves, and locally-grown flowers and vegetables from the many green thumbs in and around the Saint John area.
- Agriculture experience a taste of the country in our great little city. To name but a few - we're featuring a competitive poultry and rabbit shows, draft horse and miniature horse show, apiary display by a local bee keeper, pheasant display. Take part in our kids Tractor Pull competition, make friends with some of the cutest animals ever and learn all about agriculture through Magic!
- Rides and amusements from East Coast Amusements. We’re sure you remember the thrill of getting on as many rides as you could on bracelet days – that’s why we’ve made every day bracelet day! Tickets are still available, but nothing beats the thrill of riding the zipper as many times as you and your friends can handle.
- Tons of Fun at the EX-saurus Adventure Den - Get ready for tons of new surprises in the EX-saurus Adventure Den, featuring the Canadian Raptors Birds of Prey! Take a trip back in time as you get to experience a good old fashioned Fish & Game show with a millennial twist!
- Milord's Fabulous High Dive Show - We've got a treat for you! Yves Milord is back, with a brand new show, don't miss his crazy antics and daring feats. Be prepared to be thrilled at this crazy High Dive Show!
- Baby Show let's celebrate your little ones together - join us for the 28th Annual Baby Show, Saturday (categories from 9months to 4 years) Guaranteed to be so cute you can hardly stand it!!!
- Outdoor Stage - enjoy a great variety of local talent on our outdoor stage each day, also our Birds of Prey shows on sunny days on our outdoor shows - if it's raining you can come up close and personal in the EX-saurus Adventure Den .
Whether you’re coming to The Ex for the first time, or you’ve been coming for years, be prepared to have fun and make some memories.
Many thanks to the sponsors below who have helped make The Ex a success in 2014.